FCm Travel Solutions holds onto the coveted title of World’s Leading Travel Management Company after taking out the World Travel Award for yet another year. FCm first won the accolade in 2011 and since then has continued to be prominently recognised regionally and globally by the World Travel Awards.
The global win follows on from FCm’s recognition as Leading Travel Management Company in Europe, Asia, Australasia, Central & North America, the Middle East and Leading Business Travel Agency in Africa.
With a global network spanning 87 countries and a team of over 6500 travel industry professionals, FCm draws on its global reach and local teams to deliver outstanding results for clients.
Working with our industry partners, our people create real savings by customising travel programs to suit the needs of each and every client. Our focus is on negotiating the right deals for your business and providing personal service through small, dedicated teams.
This award-winning approach to travel management allows us to provide your business with better travel ideas and greater savings.
Below is a selection of the awards that FCm Travel Solutions and its affiliated businesses have won:
- World Travel Awards – World’s Leading Travel Management Company 2011, 2012 and 2013
- World Travel Awards – Asia’s Leading Travel Management Company 2013, 2012, 2011, 2007
- World Travel Awards – Australasia’s Leading Business Travel Agent 2013, 2012, 2011
- World Travel Awards – Europe’s Leading Travel Management Company 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008
- World Travel Awards – North America’s Leading Travel Management Company 2013, 2012, 2011
World Travel Awards – Africa's Leading Business Travel Agency 2013, 2012
World Travel Awards – Middle East’s Leading Travel Management Company 2013, 2012
- National Travel Industry Awards (Australia) – Best National Travel Management Company (Finalist) 2010, 2009
- National Travel Industry Awards (Australia) – Best Travel Agency Group 2009 and 2012
- Deloitte Survey – Best Medium Company to Work For in Travel Tourism and Leisure (South Africa) 2010
- Business Travel Awards (UK) – Best Business Travel Management Company (more than 250,000 transactions annually)
- TTG Asia Travel Awards (Australia) – Best Travel Agency 2009, 2008, 2007
- JRA Best Workplaces Survey – Best Large Workplaces Employer (New Zealand) 2009
- Galileo Express Travel World Awards (India) – Best Corporate Travel Agency 2008
- TTG Asia Travel Awards (Philippines) – Best Travel Agency 2008